Pages

October 10, 2010

Changed My Life

The World Race changed my life, that's no big secret.  However, there are lots of other small things along the way that were part of changing my life.  I want to pass them on to you.  I guarantee even 1 of the things below will change your life, your view of God, and your view of yourself.

Music - (not your typical Christian radio music)
Jonathan David Helser - you can listen to them in the right column
Misty Edwards
Rick Pino
Jesus Culture
Kim Walker
Jake Hamilton

Books
The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind - Bill Johnson
The Supernatural Ways of Royalty - Kris Vallotton
The Heavenly Man - Brother Yun
The Shack - Wm. Paul Young (ok, I was skeptical, but man does he nail this!)
The Name of Jesus - Kenneth E. Hagin
The Final Quest - Rick Joyner
The Bondage Breaker - Neil T. Anderson

Podcasts
Bethel Church - Redding, CA (Bill Johnson)
Best of Kris Vallotton - Redding, CA
Graham Cooke
Anthony Chapman - Especially the 4 Part "A New Covenant" Series
Jennifer Toledo

Study
The God Story (36 Part Series) - studies the entire story of the Bible and the continuous themes

No comments:

Post a Comment