Pages

January 18, 2011

My Year in Beds

Sept 1, 2009 to Sept 1, 2010:
Grand Teton Nat'l Park, WY
Moab, UT
Limon, CO
Columbia, MO
Saxonburg, PA
Miami, FL
Antigua, Guatemala
Puerto Barrios, Guatemala
Punta Gordo, Belize
Guatemala City, Guatemala
San Salvador, El Salvador
Managua, Nicaragua
Jinotepe, Nicaragua
Plane from Nica to Miami to LAX to Taiwain to Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand
Bus from Bangkok to/from Phuket, Thailand (4x...ugh)
Phuket, Thailand
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2 tiny Cambodian villages of who's names I have no clue
Plane from Thailand to Ghana
Gbawe, Ghana
Accra, Ghana
Koforidua, Ghana
Lome, Togo
Kpalime, Togo
Lagos, Nigeria
Osogbo, Nigeria
Plane from Nigeria to Spain to Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Train from Bucharest to Arad, Romania
Arad, Romania
Brasov, Romania
Train from Romania to Serbia
Backa Topola, Serbia
Train from Serbia to Hungary to Romania to Moldova
Ungheni, Moldova
Naslavcea, Moldova
Ocnita, Moldova
Chisinau, Moldova
Bus from Moldova to Ukraine
Bus across Ukraine
Kirovskoe, Ukraine
Kiev, Ukraine
Dublin, Ireland

45 cities
17 countries
6 US states
7 days - the avg time I spent in any one location

Those stats sound exhausting in themselves, however, I love my life.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  This year?  I prob won't hit 17 countries.  I hope to hit at least 6 states.  (I have 3 already.)  And maybe this time we'll have a dog.  That would be neat.

1 comment:

  1. I got exhausted reading these! :) :)
    Proud of you April!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete